We at Sukup Europe A/S think that data privacy and security are very important.
We collect and process your personal data as a customer, partner, job applicant as well as a visitor to our webpage,
and we make sure that the way we process your data is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the EU.
The most important thing regarding the way we process your data is that we collect data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and based on legitimate interests.
We process only data that is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed, and we delete data when it is no longer needed.
We process your data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
(Rev. May 2018)
Data controller’s contact information:
Sukup Europe A/S
Mimersvej 5, 8722 Hedensted
CVR-nr.: 211 708 87
Telephone nr.: +45 75 68 53 11
The purpose for which we collect and process your personal information
We collect and use your personal information in order to ensure that you get the best service and best quality of our products. Furthermore, we use your information for getting in touch with you.
We use the following information:
• Regular personal data (name, address, e-mail and phone number)
• Payment information and transaction data (order, delivery, invoicing and payment)
We collect and store your personal data in regards with specific purpose as well as other business interests, such as:
• Procurement, sales and delivery as well as delivery of our products
• Optimization of products and services
• Employment processes
We process your personal information for a specific purpose when there is a legal basis.
The following could be considered legal basis:
• The obligation to fulfill a contract with you
• Processing required by law
• Processing based on consent
• Processing in regard to company’s legitimate interests
Often, the processing of your personal data will be based on other legal basis than consent. Therefore, we only collect the consent when it is necessary to perform the purpose for which the data are collected.
When you visit our webpage we collect cookies about your activity, this helps improve our service that we provide to you. We ask you for your consent regarding cookies. For more information about consent and cookie settings please click here.
The consent is given voluntarily and you can always withdraw your consent by contacting us.
Controlling and updating of your personal information
Since our service depends on your updated and correct data, we kindly ask you to inform us about any changes of your data. If you want to inform us about any changes, please use the contact information provided above.
We make sure to update your information on a continuous basis.
We protect your personal data and we have adopted internal regulations in regard with IT security which contain instructions and organizational processes. In this way we protect your personal data against destruction, unintended loss or change and against unauthorized disclosure and access.
In case of a security breach which results in a high risk for you, we will notify you as soon as possible.
You have the following rights regarding the collection and processing of your personal data:
• You have the right to access which personal data about you we process, as well as purpose for which the data is processed.
• You have the right to request your data to be deleted or rectified if the data is not correct. In case you request your data to be rectified or deleted, we examine whether the conditions for such request are fulfilled, and make the necessary changes or delete your data as soon as possible.
• Even though you have given consent for the processing of your information, you have the right to withdraw your consent anytime.
• You have the right to object the processing of your personal data. If we find your objection to be legitimate, we will make sure to stop processing your data as soon as possible.
• You have the right to fill up a complaint to relevant public authorities (for example Datatilsynet)
The policy was elaborated by Sukup Europe A/S. May 2018